We are always happy to welcome new students to our district. Our goal is to make this transition as positive as possible for both you and your child. Information about our district and our schools is located within the District Information and Parent Resources sections of this website.
Students may enroll at any point during the school year. Enrollment for new students moving into the community during the summer is scheduled prior to the beginning of the new school year.
Registration for the 2016-2017 school year for students new to Cleburne is August 4, 2016.
Please visit the school office of the location where your student will attend.
Pre-K/K Registration is Wednesday, July 27, 2016 from 7 am - 7 pm at the Cleburne Conference Center.
Half Day Pre-Kindergarten programs will be offered at: Coleman, Marti, Irving, and Cooke Elementary campuses.
A FULL DAY PILOT Pre-Kindergarten program will be offered at: Adams, Gerard and Santa Fe Elementary campuses.
- Certified copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Your child’s Social Security card
- Current immunization record
- Report card from prior school
- Proof of Residency (such as a utility bill or other document displaying current address)
- Proof of Residency Affidavit (if no utility bills in your name) see attached form below
- Proof of Income (for PreK qualification), prior 2 months check stubs
- For more information on enrollment, please contact the Central Administration Offices