Features of School Cafe:
School Cafe is a web based site that allows parents access to student meal accounts and the ability and convenience of paying for meals on line.
- Prepay using your Visa or Mastercard
- Available 24 hours, 7 days a week
- View account balances and payment history
- Receive e-mail notice when account balances are low
- No more lost or stolen money
- Set up free automatic payments
- Highly secure
- Accessible from any internet ready computer
- Toll free phone and e-mail customer support
- 5% Convenience fee
- View student meal accounts
- A deposit of $30.00 or more into an account includes a 5% credit to the child's account.
Helpful Hints for School Cafe:
- Before going online to create an account for your student, please have your students ID ready. If you do not have the student ID, please contact your child's school or Child Nutrition
- When going online and setting up an account please remember that School Cafe is for students ONLY
- When choosing a user name and password, choose something unique that is not easily forgotten.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. After making a payment, how long does it take to post to a student's account?
- Please allow up to 24 hours.
2. How can I get my student's ID number?
- Call your student's school or the Child Nutrition Office.
3. Can I set up one account for multiple children?
- Yes, you can register them all on one account.
4. Who do I call if I have a problem using School Cafe?
5. Why was my credit card declined?
- Be sure that the address you register online and the address for the credit card billing statements match.
We hope all parents find School Cafe to be easy, convenient and a good tool to access student accounts.