CISD is currently accepting application for within district transfers. Please click on the links below for the necessary forms.
DEADLINE: July 31, 2017
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- NEW - If your student was approved for a transfer within the district for the school year 2016-2016, and had no attendance, discipline, or academic issues, you will receive a letter approving the transfer for the 2016-2017 school year.
- NEW - Students moving from 5th to 6th grade who wish to attend a different school than they are zoned, must submit a new application.
- Application process is by individual student (not family).
- All applicants are required to provide attendance, discipline,grades and STAAR scores from the 2015-2016 school year. Applications will not be processed without this documentation.
- Students granted these transfers will not be eligible for CISD transportation.
Please return completed Within District Transfer applications to:
Cleburne Independent School District-Student Services Department
505 N. Ridgeway, Suite 100,
Cleburne, Texas 76033.
If we can be of further assistance to you, please feel free to contact the Student Services Department at 817-202-1128. We are here to serve you!