2013-2014 Student Transfer Information
Open enrollment for the 2013-2014 school year in Cleburne Independent School District will begin May 1. If you would like your child to attend a Cleburne school but you do not live within the district, please complete the application below and return it to 505 North Ridgeway, Suite 100, between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday through Friday. Students participating in open enrollment in the 2013-14 school year must reapply for the upcoming school year.
A student must have met the following criteria during the 2012-2013 school year to be considered for open enrollment:
- Had 95% attendance or higher
- Passed all classes
- Passed all portions of the STAAR
- Had excellent conduct/citizenship/behavior and was not placed in DAEP/JJAEP (Alternative Ed)
Applications for open enrollment must include:
- The student’s transcript and/or report card for the 2012-2013 school year,
- The most recent Confidential Student Report (CSR) for the Texas Assessment of Academic Readiness, and (STAAR)
- Any other documentation that will show that the student has met the open enrollment criteria.
Seats are not available at every campus or at each grade level.
After an application with supporting documentation is date and time stamped, the application will be reviewed, the principal of the requested school may contact the family for an interview, and each applicant will receive a letter from the district to notify the applicant that the application has been:
- Accepted contingent upon registration at campus
- Denied due to lack of space and placed on a waiting list
- Denied due to not meeting the criteria
The District reserves the right to revoke any transfer if space becomes unavailable before the beginning of the 2013-2014 school year. Please call the Human Resources Department at 817-202-1113 if you have any questions regarding student transfers.