Cleburne High School Commencement Q&A
When will Cleburne High School’s graduation be held?
- Graduation will be held on Friday, May 24, 2019, at 7:30pm.
Where will Cleburne High School’s graduation be held?
- Graduation will be held at The Depot, 1906 Brazzell Road, Cleburne, TX 76033
What if I cannot attend graduation. Will you be streaming it live?
What time will gates open?
- Parking lots will open at 5:00pm.
- Gates will open to the general public at 5:30pm.
- Graduation starts at 7:30pm.
- The Depot is fully ADA compliant.
How many people does The Depot seat?
- The Depot will have seating available for approximately 3,000 guests.
Will seats be assigned?
- No. Seating is first come, first serve. No seat saving.
How many tickets will be given out per graduate?
- No tickets will be given out.
- You can bring as many guests as you’d like.
- Seating is first come, first serve. No seat saving.
Can I bring my own lawn chair?
Will there be enough parking spaces?
- The Depot has approximately 825 parking spaces. You are encouraged to carpool.
- Handicap spaces will be designated.
- Once the parking lot is full, bus shuttle service from Cleburne HS will be provided.
When will I get my diploma?
- There will be Counselors in the right field area with your diplomas, after the ceremony.
Where will I meet my graduate after the ceremony?
- All graduates will meet their family members outside The Depot.
What should graduates wear?
- Boys: Dark slacks/jeans, shirt, tie
- Girls: Dark slacks or dress. NO heels/stilettos (wedges or heel w/2 inch base)
Can graduates decorate caps?
Approved decorating includes:
- Generic CISD/CHS decorating*
- College or University attending*
- Branch of Military IF enlisted*
*All decorations must be flat; no 3D decorations will be allowed.
Will graduation be canceled if it rains?
- Yes. The graduation ceremony will move to Saturday, 10am; gates will open at 9am.
- If inclement weather continues, it will be delayed until 12pm or 4pm, or postponed for Saturday and rescheduled for Sunday.
Will fireworks be canceled if it rains?
- Yes. They will be rescheduled for Homecoming week. Location TBD.
Will the concession stands be open?
Who can I contact if I need assistance at the graduation?
- Look for employees with staff IDs. They will be able to assist you.