We are always happy to welcome new students to our district. Our goal is to make this transition as positive as possible for both you and your child. Information about our district and our schools are located within the District Information and Parent Resources sections of this website.
Students may enroll at any point during the school year. Enrollment for new students moving into the community during the summer is scheduled prior to the beginning of the new school year.
Registration for the 2018-2019 school year for students new to Cleburne is August 1st, 2018.
Please visit the school office at the location where your student will attend.
Pre-K/K Registration is Thursday, July 26, 2018, from 7 am - 7 pm at the Cleburne Conference Center.
Full Day Pre-Kindergarten programs will be offered at Adams, Cooke, Coleman, Gerard, Marti, Irving, and Santa /Fe Elementary campuses.
- Certified copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Your child’s Social Security card
- Current immunization record
- Report card from prior school
- Proof of Residency (such as a utility bill or other document displaying current address)
- Proof of Residency Affidavit (if no utility bills in your name) see attached form below
- Proof of Income (for PreK qualification), prior 2 months check stubs
- For more information on enrollment, please contact the Central Administration Offices