Cleburne ISD Community Relations
Keeping parents and stakeholders informed and involved.
- The Department of Community Relations is the communications branch of Cleburne ISD, providing information about our schools, students, and staff to the community and news media. Services/responsibilities include:
- Volunteers In Public Schools
- Adopt-A-School Partnerships
- Liaison between the District and the community including Cleburne High School Ex-Students Association and PTA
- Development of news releases, newsletters, and other CISD publications, manages the editorial content of District's website and social media; Media Liaison
- Coordination of special events
Bottom line, we are the Information Desk, the Welcome Wagon and the Messenger for Cleburne ISD. How can we help you?
Lisa Magers, Director of Community Relations
Cleburne ISD strives to work cooperatively with news media and their requests for information and coverage. Please respect these media guidelines that have been developed to ensure the integrity of our instructional day/operations and allow us to provide consistent, accurate information to news media representatives.
The following guidelines are observed at all CISD campuses/facilities:
* The CISD Director of Community Relations should be contacted when a representative of the media wishes to visit a CISD campus or facility. If the media visits a campus/facility without first contacting the district's communications specialist, they will be directed to her for assistance.
* News reporters/cameras/photographers will not be allowed to film on a campus or inside a campus without prior approval from the Director of Community Relations. Photographs and video may be taken on a campus/facility at the discretion of the campus administrator/director of community relations and/or superintendent.
* The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) will be followed at all times.