Cleburne Independent School district

empower button
Bond 2018
How to Enroll » Documents Needed for Enrollment

Documents Needed for Enrollment

  • Birth Certificate
  • Social Security Card
  • Immunization (Shot) Record
  • Proof of Residence
    1. Driver's license
    2. Current utility bill--water, gas or electricity, showing an address. If you have just moved, or if you rent and your utilities are included in your rental payment, you may bring a current copy of your lease or rental agreement.  
    3. If you reside with another individual and your name is not included on the lease or rental agreement, a Proof of Residency Affidavit from the homeowner or lessee stating that you reside with them, along with a copy of their current utility bill, will be acceptable. See attached form below. 
  • Most Recent Report Card (Grades 1-12)
  • Official Transcript (Grades 9-12)
  • Proof of Income (Pre-K Only)
  • Withdrawal Form from the previous school preferred (with current withdrawal grades included)