Cleburne Independent School district

empower button
Bond 2018
Student Services » New Student Enrollment

New Student Enrollment

Students new to Cleburne ISD should enroll at the campus your child will be attending.
If you need assistance in determining which campus your child is zoned to attend, please call the Department of Transportation at 817- 202- 2190 or use the to find your school.
To enroll your child, you will need the following documents:
  1. Parent/Legal Guardian's Government Issued Photo Identification (current driver's license)
  2. Proof of Residency in the form of a current (within the last 30 days) electric, gas, water bill or lease agreement.
  3. Student's Social Security Card.
  4. Student's Immunization (shot) Record (must show child's name).
  5. Student's Certified Birth Certificate (Order a citified birth certificate at
It is necessary to present all documents listed above to enroll a student in Cleburne ISD.
If you are unable to provide sufficient proof of residency because you are currently living with someone who is the actual CISD resident and there is no electric, gas, water bill or lease agreement in your name, the CISD resident will need to complete an Affidavit form for Proof of Residency (Espanol)  stating that you live in his/her home.  This form is available at the link above, your campus and  the Department of Student Services. Submit the completed affidavit with all other enrollment documents at the campus of assignment.
Families who are in the process of building a home  and who are not in possession of the home by the first day of school must take their sales contract and a letter on letterhead stationary from their builder specifying a move-in/completion date to the Student Services Department.  For the student to be eligible to enroll in CISD, the home must be completed and the family must reside in the home by the 45th day of school.  These items will need to be presented to the Department of Student Services for verification.  Upon verification at the district level, the enrollment process can proceed at the campus level.