Registration - July 26, 2018
Cleburne Conference Center
7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
PreKindergarten Full Day
Full Day programs offered at all Elementary campuses:
A child who is four (4) years of age on or before September 1 of the current school year is eligible for a pre-kindergarten program if the child meets one of the requirements listed below:
- Be unable to speak and comprehend the English language.
- Be economically disadvantaged, which means a student is eligible to participate in the national free or reduced-price lunch program.
- Be homeless, as defined by 42 United States Code (U.S.C) Section 1143a, regardless of the residence of the child, of either parent of the child or the child's guardian or other person having lawful control of the child.
- Be the child of an active duty member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserve component of the armed forces, who is ordered to active duty by proper authority; or is the child of a member of thee armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserve component of the armed forces, who was injured or killed while serving on active duty.
- Be in, or have been in, the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS) following an adversary hearing held as provided by Section 262.201 Family Code.
For more detailed information please contact Student Services Department at 817-202-1128.