Out of District Transfer for the new school year will begin May 1, 2018. Links to the required forms are coming soon.
DEADLINE: July 16, 2018
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- All students must apply annually to continue attending Cleburne Schools since an Out of District Transfer is contingent upon eligibility.
- Application process is by individual student (not family).
- All applicants are required to provide attendance records, discipline records, grades and STAAR scores from the 2017-2018 school year. Applications will not be processed without this documentation.
- Some STAAR scores may not be available until mid-June, 2018. Applications may be submitted without the STAAR scores but will not be fully processed or approved until STAAR scores are sent.
- Qualifying Out of District Transfer students will not be eligible for CISD transportation.
Please return completed Out of District Transfer applications to:
Cleburne Independent School District-Student Services
505 N. Ridgeway, Suite 100
Cleburne, Texas 76033.
If we can be of further assistance to you, please feel free to contact the Student Services Department at 817-202-1128. We are here to serve you!