CISD is currently accepting application for within district transfers. Please click on the links below for the necessary forms.
DEADLINE: July 16, 2018
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- If your student was approved for a transfer within the district for the school year 2017-2018, and had no attendance, discipline, or academic issues, you will receive a letter approving the transfer for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Students moving from 5th to 6th grade who wish to attend a different school than they are zoned, must submit a new Within District application.
- Application process is by individual student (not family).
- All applicants are required to provide attendance records, discipline records ,grades and STAAR scores from the 2017-2018 school year. STAAR scores will be available in mid-June, 2018. Applications may be submitted without these scores, but will not be processed until the STAAR scores are sent to Student Services Department.
- Students granted these transfers will not be eligible for CISD transportation.
Please return completed Within District Transfer applications to:
Cleburne Independent School District-Student Services Department
505 N. Ridgeway, Suite 100,
Cleburne, Texas 76033.
If we can be of further assistance to you, please feel free to contact the Student Services Department at 817-202-1128. We are here to serve you!